A Very Disney Christmas


Adorable Olaf Sock Snowman Tutorial ~ Frozen fans are sure to love it!
DIY, beautiful for winter decor! This is exactly what I imagined the Yule Ball to look like....
DIY Winter centerpiece- change out the blue for red and green and it is perfect for Christmas....
Winter-Wonderland-Party; the clear blue lollipops are my favorite part....
A Great Centerpiece..!!
Disney Christmas Tree....
See Source
Christmas Tree #2 2010 by christine.pingel on Flickr.... disney tree. Need to do this with all my disney ornaments....
See Source
I made my granddaughter a Disney tree. I did it the same way you would make and elf tree. Instead of elfs I use plush Disney characters in all sizes. Wiring them on. I added lighted Walmart candy canes made to be placed in the yard, and lighted packages made to be used as decorations....
See Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive